Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Beautiful weekend!

It has been GORGEOUS here the last 2 weeks.  I am love, love, loving this weather.  This was probably the best memorial day weekend I can remember.  We didn't even go anywhere but it was still awesome.  We completely enjoyed the weather and our pool this weekend.  I didn't totally keep track of my points and food intake and I didn't get in enough workouts but I am okay with that because I had such a great time.  I could totally tell by yesterday though that my body was needing some healthy food and to get my heart pumping.  I love that I am paying attention to my body and it's needs and listening.  It makes all the difference in the world.  Remind me of that when I weigh in on Thursday when I am disappointed in the results....

On another note I had a fun surprise today.  I used to have this amazing aesthitician that I went to at a day spa here that closed down a couple years ago and I have been missing her.  I even looked her up on the internet and facebook trying to find where she went.  I haven't been able to find her.  Well today I found her!  She works at a salon close to my house that I haven't been to in awhile!  Oh Happy Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, hello! It is your missing reader:) I have been too busy with studying to get on the internet lately, but here I am! I am happy to hear the positives, and I know you can do this, you are so strong! Also, your smoothie looks incredible, guess what i am having for breakfast tomorrow?!

    ReplyDelete