Thursday, May 27, 2010

I love thursdays

This is my weigh in day.  I especially love it if I know that I had a good week, but mostly love it because I get up earlier than normal and have some extra time to myself.  I get up at 5:45 and go to my WW meeting for 6:15.  It is over by 6:45 and I am usually home by 7.  I then can go for a run with my doggy and if I am really lucky still have a few minutes to eat breakfast alone.  This morning I had to go to a meeting at work for 7:45 so I didn't have time for a workout.  I did my workout this evening at 8 pm instead.  It was still wonderful, but not the same.  I love working out in the morning because it's done and I don't have to think about when I am going to have time for it the rest of the day.  I don't dread working out, I actually like it.  I just like getting it done right away so I can go with the flow the rest of the day and not stress about fitting it in.

About my weigh in this week... I am down 2.4 lbs.  I know I should be excited about this, but it is hard.  I did really well this week with points and activity.  It just stinks that I missed a couple weeks and I should be much lower by now.  Oh well.  I am going to take it and keep on going.  I would love love love to have another good week and be down 10 lbs.  I am going to keep my fingers crossed.  My next goal is to be at or under 165 by 4th of July.

I was organizing and getting rid of some papers today and I came across some old weight charts of mine.  The earliest weight I found was from 2003.  I weighed 155.  From then I flucuated to 170 in 2008.  I weighed 158 in October of 2004 at my wedding.  I think I was around 155 when I ran my marathon in April of 2006.  I was 170 when I got pregnant in May 2007.  It's crazy to think it has been 7 years of me trying to lose weight on and off.  How sad.  I really hope  am going to kick this once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment