Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Monday

Breakfast was 1/2 cup quick oats and 1 tbsp brown sugar (3 pts), grapes (1 pt) and milk (2 pts)

Lunch was a yummy sandwich made with -1 5-flax fold it (1pt), 2 oz turkey (2 pts), 1 slice reduced fat colby jack cheese (1 pt), 1 tbsp hellman's light mayo ( 1pt), spinach and tomato (0pts), baby carrots (0pts) and a glass of milk (2 pts)
Before I went to work at 3 pm, I was feeling like I needed some fruits and veggies in my life!  I made a yummy smoothie with spinach (0pts), 1 cup frozen strawberries (1pt), 1 frozen banana (2pts) and 1/2 cup low fat vanilla yogurt (1 pt).  It was AMAZING.  I'm telling you - if you haven't tried this you must.  It was exactly what I needed.  So healthy and so yummy!
Dinner was rather boring since I packed it from home.  Basically same as lunch.  I made a sandwich with 1 Arnold's Whole Wheat Sandwich thin (1 pt), 2 oz sundried tomato turkey breast (2pts), 1 slice reduced fat colby jack (1 pt), 1 tbls light mayo (1pt), spinach and tomato.  I also had an apple ( 1pt)
Snack around 9 pm was a Kashi Granola bar (2pts). 
I don't usually eat late at night unless I am at work.  I work until 11 or midnight and when I come home I am usually STARVING  or maybe stressed and tend to look for something to snack on.  I have found that if I pack a snack to eat in the evening or even on the way home it helps me from eating too much later.  It was a good thing today that I had this granola bar because there was pizza in the fridge when I got home.  The hubs had orded a pizza for dinner tonight when I was at work and it looked GOOD!!!  I have many times eaten a piece after midnight after work when this happens.  NOT tonight!!  I knew I'd have to tell you about it and I really wasn't hungry!  Yay me!!
I went for a 30 minute run today pushing the stroller to the park with the dog too.
Total points -25. Right on target!

No comments:

Post a Comment