Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Branching out..

Ok, so I am going to branch out a bit and let some people in on my blog.  I need to be more accountable to get this weight off.  I figured that if I let more people know about what I am doing then maybe it will help me.  Maybe others can learn something from me as well.  I really have enjoyed keeping this blog for the last month and a half.  I think it would really help me if I knew that I had more than one (Hi Michelle!) reader.  So if you like what you see please leave me comments and keep me motivated.  I am very nervous about letting people I know in on such personal information about me (mainly my weight), but I know it will help me in the long run.  So... Welcome!  This is me, take it or leave it.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I give you credit for going public. It really does make a person more accountable. Maybe your blog will give me the incentive I need. My goal was to be in the 160's (even if it is 169) by St. John's. Now that I admitted it, maybe I can do it too. Trouble is that is only 2 weeks away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kelli! I will be checking everyday for ideas, recipes, and inspiration for myself. My biggest problem is not knowing what is healthy and proper serving sizes.. I should follow the WW points thing, is that possible wihout joining WW?

    ReplyDelete