Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Struggling...


I am struggling a bit these last few days.  It's not that I'm not motivated because I am... it's just that I am tired and don't feel like cooking.  The thing is... I have 2 picky eaters at my house.  The kiddo only eats fruit and lately vegetable soup, and the hubs only eats a handful of things as well.  I am out of ideas of what to make.  I love to cook but I hate when no one appreciates it.  I am sick of making the same things, so I haven't been cooking at all...
Breakfast was an egg sandwich with a banana and milk (9pts)
Lunch was nachos made with tortilla chips, fat free refried beans, a tiny bit of taco meat, reduced fat cheese, tomatos, green onions, lettuce, salsa and reduced fat sour cream along with milk. (9.5 pts)
I stayed away from the cookies today but had some choc and pb chips. (4pts).
Dinner was homemade chicken noodle soup.  It wasn't very good so I only ate a little bit. (1 pt). Then I had a side salad with balsalmic vinegarette drsg and some pineapple and strawberries. (3 pts)

My plan was to work out in the evening, but I was so tired that I went to bed early instead.  I really need to add more workouts into my week. Total points today 26.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment