Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's a wrap

I brought grapes (1pt) to work for a snack.  I also brought cottage cheese but I didn't get a chance to eat it, so I brought it home and saved the points for dinner.

For dinner I made a taco/wrap.  I used one Fold it ( made by the same company as flat outs - which I love; the whole wheat ones are loaded with fiber), leftover taco meat ( lean ground beef with taco seasoning), cheese, spinach, tomato, sour cream and taco sauce.
1/3 cup meat- 3pts, 1/8 cup reduced fat colby jack cheese -1pt, 1 tbsp reduced fat sour cream (1/2pt), 5-flax fold it -1pt, spinach and tomato -0pts, and taco sauce -0pts.

Today's total 24.5 pts. I am allowed 25.  I went for a 30 minute walk after I ate.  I was hoping to do more, but I didn't get home from work until 8.  By the time I ate it was 8:30 and I don't like running on a full stomach.  I know excuses, excuses right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment