Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mid thursday check in...


Today Breakfast at 7 am was a slice of homemade Multigrain bread (2pts) with 1 tbsp of peanut butter (2 pts), a banana (2 pts) and a glass of skim milk (2pts).
Around 10:30 I had an apple on the way to the park.
I made a salad with spinach, tomato and green pepper. (0pts)  I tried a new dressing - Newman's own Lighten up Lime Dressing ( 1tbsp - 1pt).  I wasn't very impressed.  It was a little too limey for me.  I think I'll use it for a chicken marinade for tacos or something.

For lunch at 12:20 -I had my salad (1 pt), 1 cup of black bean couscous (5 pts), 1.5 cups strawberries (1 pt) and a glass of skim milk (2 pts).

I was really hungry by lunch time. I don't usually have just toast for breakfast because it doesn't fill me up.  I have had about 48 oz of water so far today.  I have to work from 3-7 today, so my plan is to get my workout in after work.  I hope you are having a good day!



1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I am glad you came out of the closet, haha! Your couscous salad does look so pretty, I will have to try it one of these days! Michelle

    ReplyDelete