Thursday, June 3, 2010

What did I say about Thursdays?!...

I knew my weigh in wasn't going to be good this week.  I said it earlier... that it didn't matter, that I had a good weekend, that I didn't track, etc... Well it DOES matter.  In the long run I am trying to lose weight.  If I keep having days, weekends, weeks where I don't care... then I will never get there.  I DO CARE.  That is why I am doing WW, why I am blogging, and why I opened up about my weight.  I DO want this to be over with once and for all.  I gained 1.4 lbs this week. Blech.. I keep gaining and losing the same 2 lbs.  Enough complaining....

Today's fat class was about Thermodynamics...  Calories in vs Calories out.  You have to burn enough calories to earn a deficit to lose weight.  Simple right?  I always eat all my activity points.  I am going to try to change it up because it is not working for me.  I am going to just try to stick to my daily points allowance and only use some of my flex points if it is really necessary or worth it.  My challenge for this week is to blog everything I eat.  I will try to take pictures of my food when possible.  Maybe this will help me be accountable.

Thought for the day.... Have you done any activity yet today?  At least 30 minutes is recommend on most days... What will you do today?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kelli! I am impressed at how dedicated you are to this and it is inspiring me. After reading this I realized so many things about myself. I am SO unhealthy that it's sad. Just last night we went to get some ice cream because it was only fifty cents at Jilbert's then we went to Taco Bell. I was not hungry, I had already ate dinner, but I ordered anyways because it looked good when I walked in. I paid for it the rest of the night with a nasty stomachache. Why do I do that? But like you said, it doesn't help to dwell on the past. I think I will go for a run right now to make myself feel better. Thanks so much for sharing this blog, I can already tell it is going to help me be healthier and start exercising more regularly! I am also excited to see what you eat everyday, because not only am I unhealthy, I am just plain dumb when it comes to healthy foods. Keep up the good work Kell, I am rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comment Annette! The first step is just paying attention and being aware of what you eat. I love this kind of stuff so hopefully it will keep me motivated too!

    ReplyDelete