Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday break down


Breakfast was french toast made with my homemade multigrain bread (6 pts) with lite syrup (2 pts) and grapes.

Lunch- sorry no picture. We went to the zoo this morning and I still hadn't gone grocery shopping.  From the zoo cafe -  A half of a wrap made with chicken, avocado, lettuce & tomato (8pts) and a handful of popcorn (1 pt)

Snack was 1 tbsp of peanut butter and milk chocolate chips (2 pts).  I also ate a fudgicle (1pt) today.  I guess I was needing some chocolate!!!

Dinner was 4 oz of steak, grilled peppers and onion and corn. (6 pts).  I also had applesauce. (2pts)
I also had a small handful of twizzler bites (3pts) that the hubs left on the counter.  I am so weak.

I went on a 4 mile run with the hubs and the kiddo in the jogging stroller this afternoon.  I didn't feel to great because I drank 48 oz of water in the 2 hours before I ran.  I could feel it sloshing around in my stomach the whole time.  The plan was to run this evening, but we decided to go earlier instead.  I never turn down a chance to run with a partner!!  I wish he would run with me more often.  He always loves it when we do.  For some reason though, unless it is his idea... he doesn't usually want to run with me.

So for this weeks recap:  I ate all 35 of my flex points and 5 of my 17 activity points.  I didn't work out as much as I would have liked, but overall I feel really good about this week.  Let's hope the scale shows it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment