Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday eats


This morning for breakfast I made an omlet filled with tomato, green pepper, onion, ham and colby jack cheese.  I LOVE omlets!

I used 1 egg and 3 egg whites with a splash of skim milk.


Wala! with some strawberries and a glass of milk.
(1egg -2pts, 3 whites -1pt, 1 oz ham -1 pt, 1/8 cup reduced fat colby jack -1pt, veggies -0pts, strawberries -1 pt, milk -2 pts.)  I cooked the veggies for a few minutes in 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil (1pt) first to soften them a bit.  Yummy!

Snack was a peach.  (1 pt) It wasn't very ripe yet, a little crunchy, but I ate it!

Lunch was more couscous (5 pts), baby carrots (0 pts), 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese (2 pts) and a glass of milk (2 pts). Don't mind the kiddo's hand sneaking a carrot!!

I don't have pictures of dinner.  I made spaghetti using fresh herbs from my garden - delicious!! I used angel hair pasta.  I also had a side salad with ranch dressing, a slice of garlic bread and a glass of milk.
I went over my pts a bit today.  I made the spaghetti sauce earlier today and we brought it over to our friend's house.  They just had a baby and we wanted to bring a meal and go visit.  They provided the salad and the garlic bread.
Spaghetti Sauce -4pts, about 2 oz of angel hair pasta (eyeball guess) -4 pts, salad -0 pts, Ranch dressing (about 1 tbsp)-1.5, milk- 2 pts, and garlic bread ( 4pts).

I went over my daily points by 9.5.  I did sneak a half hour workout DVD in my day.  I am allowed 35 extra points for the week to use as I'd like so I am still doing okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment