Monday, June 14, 2010

Friday...

So obviously I'm not a very good weekend blogger... but here's how it went

Breakfast was unpictured oatmeal with brown sugar.  I know that brown sugar isn't the healthiest option and there is so many other fun things to mix in oatmeal, but I love it with brown sugar.  My goal is to try to love it more other ways with fruit or peanut butter or something healthier...  I also had strawberries and a glass of milk.  (total pts for breakfast 6)
Lunch was a fold it with left over steak, onions, peppers, lettuce, tomato, taco sauce and reduced fat sour cream.  I also had a glass of milk. ( 7.5 pts)
I had a monster cookie for dessert. (3 pts)
I had to work from 3-11, so I packed my dinner.  It consisted of left over bbq chicken, corn-off-the cob, roasted red potatoes and grapes for an evening snack. (6 pts)

Before I left for work I had a smoothie made of 1 cup of mixed berries, 1/2 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt, 2 cups spinach and 1 cup of strawberries.  (3 pts)
My total points for the day was 25.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment