So it's about halfway to my weigh in. I am doing okay. Here are the negatives and positives:
1. I have tracked all my points in my handy dandy points journal. On the negative side - I have eaten all my flex points for the week.
2. I have been honest with what I ate. I think. I didn't make all the greatest choices, but I didn't make the worst either.
3. I haven't called this week a wash yet. I am still motivated to keep it up, knowing that I have to go to a weigh in on Thursday.
4. I took last week off from P90x. I really needed a break and my knees really hurt. On the positive, I have still been running. I even went on the treadmill at 9:30 at night on Thursday night!!
5. I really overate yesterday due to poor planning. If I don't look up the points before I eat something it is really bad news. On a good note- I still wrote it all down. Normally I would've said screw it and I'll start again tomorrow. But I didn't, I just crossed out my remaining flex points....
6. I realized I have my doctor's appt on May 6 with my OB. My goal when I saw him last in February was to lose weight to see how my ovulation and cycles were going by then to make a new plan. This gives me huge motivation to be down at least 10 lbs by the time I see him. It is only a couple weeks away. I was hoping to be down way more when I first made the appt, but such is life. I can't dwell on the past and can only work on today.
Today's plan: To do Chest and Back of P90x and run a couple miles with the dog. I also need to make a meal plan for this week and then hit up the grocery store.