Monday, April 19, 2010

Mid week check in

So it's about halfway to my weigh in.  I am doing okay.  Here are the negatives and positives:
1. I have tracked all my points in my handy dandy points journal. On the negative side - I have eaten all my flex points for the week.
2.  I have been honest with what I ate.  I think.  I didn't make all the greatest choices, but I didn't make the worst either.
3.  I haven't called this week a wash yet.  I am still motivated to keep it up, knowing that I have to go to a weigh in on Thursday.
4. I took last week off from P90x.  I really needed a break and my knees really hurt. On the positive, I have still been running.  I even went on the treadmill at 9:30 at night on Thursday night!!
5.  I really overate yesterday due to poor planning.  If I don't look up the points before I eat something it is really bad news.  On a good note- I still wrote it all down.  Normally I would've said screw it and I'll start again tomorrow.  But I didn't, I just crossed out my remaining flex points....
6.  I realized I have my doctor's appt on May 6 with my OB.  My goal when I saw him last in February was to lose weight to see how my ovulation and cycles were going by then to make a new plan.  This gives me huge motivation to be down at least 10 lbs by the time I see him.  It is only a couple weeks away.  I was hoping to be down way more when I first made the appt, but such is life.  I can't dwell on the past and can only work on today. 

Today's plan:  To do Chest and Back of P90x and run a couple miles with the dog.  I also need to make a meal plan for this week and then hit up the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment