Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blame game

I have been blaming others on my eating habits lately and I  know that it's wrong.  No one is shoving food into my mouth but myself.  I like to think that I am fat because of the hubs eating habits but really how is that possible?  He doesn't spoon feed me his left over pizza or force me to eat nutty bars.  I use my own hands to put them in my mouth and I swallow them too.  It's my fault that I overeat.  I am trying to fess up and take the blame.  That is a hard thing to do.  It's easier to blame it on someone else.  I am fat because I ate to much.  End of story. 

Prime example: My plan was to join WW tomorrow at 6:15 am.  I am all psyched up and ready to do it.  Problem is: the hubs just informed me that he will be leaving the house at 6:10 am. tomorrow.  So? you say... well I have a 2 year old who will still (hopefully) be sleeping.  Now what?  My first instint is to be mad at the hubs and blame him for this plan failing.  Just when I am all proud and going to step up and take care of me.  My next option is to let it go... deep breaths... and try for a different time.  I could go at 9:30, but I'd have to bring the kiddo.  Or I could go at 9:30 on Friday morning instead but I'd still have to bring the kiddo.  What to do?  I guess I need to suck it up and realize that I am a mom and so if I want to take care of me I'll have to do it with child in tow.  So Thursday at 9:30 it is.  The only person to blame if I don't make it, is me.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment