Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A goal is just a wish without a plan....

So my plan for yesterday didn't totally pan out.  I am the one to blame for that one.  Sleep really does a body good.  I had a crabby day yesterday.  My mondays after my weekend of work are always crabby.  I am not a nice person when I am tired.  I didn't do my P90x workout, nor did I run with the dog.  I did get on the treadmill last night after the kiddo went to bed.  I was feeling great running for about 7 minutes until the hubs interrupted me to turn down the TV.  I was a big baby about it and jumped off the treadmill and decided to just go to bed instead.  The only person I hurt was my self by not finishing my workout.  I was annoyed with him to begin with then I thought; I'll show him and turn the whole thing off.  Get over yourself Kelli.  The only person you are hurting in yourself.  On a positive note; I did go to the grocery store.  I made some yummy guacamole - Recipe to follow.  Today is a new day.  I ran with the dog and the kiddo in the stroller today for 4 miles.  Not the easiest and most relaxing workout, but it feels good to be done with it. 

Guacamole
4 servings - 2 pts per serving

1 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
2 tbsp chopped red onion
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
1/4 tsp salt or more to taste

Put avocado in medium bowl and mash with a fork until almost smooth.  Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.  Cover surface with plastic wrap and refridgerate up to one day.

-and try not to eat the whole bowl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment