Sunday, May 23, 2010

Just do it

Quit talking about it and just do it.  I read this on a blog the other day and for some reason it home today.  I have had a bit of time to myself this weekend... much needed time.  Therefore I have had some time to really think.  If I want to live a healthy life style I need to just do it.  Simple right?  Maybe so, but I realized that I need to quit talking and start doing.

I have had a great weekend.  It helps to have time to yourself.  I read a great book -The Red Tent by Anita Diamant.  I strongly recommend this book for all women.  I got to sleep in two days in a row.  I went for 2 great runs and ate some yummy healthy food.  This is just what I needed to refresh my mind and body.  I am rejuvinated and ready to be a mom again. 

I have been reading some interesting Healthy living blogs and I'll post the links on the side. A lot of them have good recipes and meal ideas.  Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment