Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stressed and Crazy

That is me today in a nutshell.  Our internet is down for some reason so I haven't been able to post pictures of my eats.  I am on the hub's work computer and using wireless internet right now so I'm sorry for the lack of posting.  This isn't going to be a heartwarming post either.  I feel sorry for people with mental illness and can relate today.  Long story short - I decided a few weeks ago to go back on the infertility drug I used before.   I was doing fairly well until today.  Today I felt crazy.  I can't concentrate, think straight and feel like I want to scream or cry and any given moment.  I wouldn't have liked to gone back to bed and slept the day away.  I made it through, barely... in one piece.  I won't bore you with the details of my craziness, but I just needed to put it out there.  This hasn't been a good week for me either food-wise.  Stress and emotions lead me to poor food choices. END of Story.  This I need to work on.  Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. I am at the opposite end of the spectrum. Hormones can make a person crazy. I keep telling myself that this too shall pass. I love you.

    ReplyDelete