Thursday, July 22, 2010

Peace...

I realized that I haven't posted my weight in forever.  Not that anyone really reads this anyway.  I feel a huge sense of peace the last few days.  I quit weight watchers to save some money but I will still be eating healthy.  Just not counting points.  I have realized that I am a huge compulsive/emotional eater.  Probably on the verge of an eating disorder actually.  I have come to terms with it and am working hard on fixing this issue.  It feels so good and PEACEFUL really... to not be on a diet any longer.  I am really concentrating on eating what my body wants and needs.  I will be writing a long post about this in the near future, but I just wanted to check in and let you know that I am on my way to finding peace with my weight issue.  More on this later....

1 comment:

  1. I do check everyday for an update. I am glad you are feeling better (mentally). Keep up the attitude. I sent you a package with a phone and a t-shirt of Drew's that Billy found when he (partially) cleaned his bedroom. Mom

    ReplyDelete